- Dr. Abrar did his graduation from De'Montmorency College of Dentistry in 1986 and received his post graduate degree in advanced clinical courses in Orthodontics.
- Dr. Abrar got training in dental implants, at the faculty of Dentistry University of Toronto (Canada).
- Dr. Abrar received training in dental implants and Periodontics at Dr. Murray Arlins Office at the Royal York Toronto.
- Dr. Abrar attended clinical courses in Periodontics (Gum Diseases) and Dental implants at the University of Detroit Mercy, Michigan and University of Medicine and Dentistry, New Jersey.
- Dr. Abrar worked at the Dental Implants & Gum Diseases department of Toronto Implant Study Club.
Dr. Abrar is a member of the following prestigious organizations.
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Academy of Cosmetics Dentistry
- British Association of Orthodontists
As Members of the above organizations, Dr. Abrar is trained to deliver amazing dental results utilizing the most advanced dental techniques. Our dental surgeon in Islamabad would like to invite you to discover how our dentist can improve the appearance of your teeth and give you the confidence to show people your best smile!