What types of problems do dental veneers resolve?
- Teeth that are discolored
- Teeth that are worn down
- Teeth that are chipped or broken
- Teeth that are misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped
- Teeth with gaps between them
Dental Veneers Procedure
Following steps are involved in dental veneer process
- First step is to visit our clinic, our specialized dentist will determine if porcelain veneers are the right option for you, or if they are alternative solutions available.
- To prepare a tooth for a veneer, a very small amount of the original tooth enamel must be removed, usually less than a millimeter. Next, we will make a model or impression of your tooth. This model is sent out to a dental laboratory, which in turn constructs your veneer. It usually takes 1-2 weeks to receive the veneers back from the laboratory.
- Before the dental veneer is permanently cemented to your tooth, we will temporarily place it on your tooth to examine its fit and color. Next, your tooth will be cleaned, polished, and etched. Special cement is applied to the veneer and the veneer is then placed on your tooth. The final steps involve removing any excess cement, evaluating your bite and making any final adjustments in the veneer as necessary.
How Much Do Dental Veneers Cost?
The cost of porcelain veneers and ceramic veneers varies from patient to patient and extent of your procedure. It is also depends the number of veneers a patient chooses to have placed. Dr. Abrar & Associates are charging reasonable cost as compare to others in Islamabad. Please contact us for dental veneers cost in Pakistan.
Why Choose Us
We are highly qualified, experienced and foreign trained dentists with years of experience of doing dental veneers treatment in Islamabad. For your safety we are strictly following American Dental Association's parameters for sterilization. We always use imported materials in our clinic for best possible results.