What is Root Canal Treatment
Root canal is a treatment used to repair and save a tooth that is poorly decayed or becomes infected. During a root canal procedure, the nerve & pulp are removed and the inside of the tooth is cleaned and sealed. After that tooth is restored with a crown or filling for protection.
Root Canal Treatment Procedure
- First, you will have dental X-Rays to check the level of damage.
- You will be given local anesthetic to control pain.
- Dental dam is put in your mouth to keep the tooth clean, protected and free of saliva.
- Decay, bacteria or diseased pulp will be removed from your tooth.
- The final stage of the root canal is restoring your tooth and this is usually done by placing a crown or with filling.
Why Choose Us
We are highly qualified, experienced and foreign trained dentists with years of experience of doing root canal treatment in Islamabad. For your safety we are strictly following American Dental Association's parameters for sterilization. We always use imported materials in our clinic for best possible results.